Nationality : Thailand
Industry : Air Conditioner / Refrigerator
Job Location: Thailand - Kabin Buri
Work effectively across all levels and functions within supplier quality, technology, sourcing, and our suppliers to identify root cause and solution for design and process defects
Lead quality effort on Sourced Finish Product, New Product Introduction (NPI) program team, driving resolution of quality issues including the following tasks:
- Conduct Quality Survey and Close P&A items with technology and sourcing.
- Develop and Approve MCP(Manufacturing Control Plan) with Supplier include all critical processes
- Complete Process Flow Diagram with CPC(Critical Product Characteristic) Steps Identified. Complete CLE(Control Level Evaluation) Analysis
- Conduct NPI build audits with Product Inspection checklist- Pre-Pilot, Pilot Run, Production
- Lead and support the Change Controls involving supplier moves and process, material, and design changes.
Drive Continuous Cost of Quality (COQ) improvement for sourced finish product with the following tasks:
- Executing COQ projects identified by the Part Quality Managers (PQMs) to improve supplier processes
- Monitor and fix a field quality issues.
- Provide support to close all open back orders for service parts with supplier
Supplier Quality management:
- Proactively working with suppliers to improve their existing processes and eliminate sources of potential quality issues
- Support to improve supplier’s capacity and delivery subject to product safety, quality and reliability.
- Improve the robustness and maturity level of the supplier’s process and quality system.
- Conduct product audit, process audit, system audit and surprise audit regularly. Proactively identify quality risks and issues and close the findings timely.
- Process and design expertise for finish good and critical components
- Lead Supplier Performance Management activities per escalation guidelines at non-performing suppliers
- Take quick containment and corrective actions based on customer’s failure modes and RMA autopsy analysis.
- Comply with the company’s integrity requirements
- Minimum 3 years Quality Engineering or Technology Experience for Appliances Product
- Engineering or Technical (Electronics, Mathematics) degree or equivalent technical experience
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to drive change
- Strong background in applying statistical quality control tools for process and product controls (such as, First piece approval, Gage R&R, Process Capability, Process FMEA, and DOE)
- Strong problem solving, analytical and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop, manage and implement aggressive project plans
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and Chinese
- Passion for excellence with high integrity, take ownership and accountability in quality
- Requires occasional travel domestically and internationally
- Team work spirit, customer oriented and with good quality and process mindset
- Being mature, accountable, self-confident, self-disciplined and self-motivated
- A clear thinker and good communicator – delivering key points in a concise way
- Experience working with Air conditioner or Refrigerator products in a technical, manufacturing or quality role
- Working knowledge of Supplier or Manufacturing Quality Systems and processes
- Lean experience or Six Sigma certification
- Proven ability to simplify complex information and concisely prepare executive summaries