- To ensure that the Company’s targets are achieved through the development and effective management of a strong Agency force.
- Co-execute and monitor the Company’s strategy to achieve business growth as measured by KPIs in in accordance with annual targets.
- Develop and supervise the AD team to reach sales targets, including: Planning and achieving sales budgets; Managing sales activity; Recruiting, selecting, training, motivating and supervising new agents and Unit Managers; Ensuring persistency is at acceptable levels.
- Provide market knowledge and direction to producers and sales management team.
- Promote and develop business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Strong ability to work unaccompanied, with a desire to achieve results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, planning and organization skills, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, while achieving high quality results, running multiple projects.
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.
- Strong analytical and solving problem skills.
- Confidence in approaching people where no initial relationship exists.
- A willingness to accept responsibility and drive decisive sales focused activity.
- Demonstrable ability in leadership and management of managers.
Education and experience
- University Degree
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Life Insurance.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Computer proficient, knowledge of all basic Microsoft business software.