- Assist the Project Director to manage, coordinate, and monitor project activities and supervise project technical staff.
- Directly guide and participate in the main technical activities of the project such as developing training materials, communication materials, technical manuals, reference materials, etc.., research and evaluation activities.
- Participate in project monitoring and evaluation activities and guidance, support to program officers of the organization and project provinces.
- Act as trainer/ facilitator in training courses organized by the project.
- Always be up-to-date about technical subjects relevant to people with disabilities.
- Participate in conferences, seminars, talks and other professional activities organized by the Project or other partners.
- Act as the contact point of the project in relation with donors, domestic and foreign partners.
- Perform other tasks requested by Project Director
- Master's degree in relevant subjects (public health, sociology, anthropology, social work, development research, human rights, ...)
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position / higher management position in the field of disability.
- English proficiency: Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skill.
- Good teamwork sleadership and office computer skills, strategic thinking and decision making.
- Having long-term commitment to the job.
- Having a vision, dedication and ability to learn, to work independently and in groups, high sense of responsibility.
- Willing to accept high frequency of business travel in Vietnam and overseas
- Full insurance and other benefits prescribed by labor laws and the Center.
- Salary by experience and capability