- Collaboration and communication with various teams as needed
- Conduct interviews, hire, and train new technical support (if any)
- Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Deliver products consistently, on time and on budget
- Oversee user testing and report results - adjust requirements as needed
- Work closely with production manager
- Review all work produced by development team
- Ensure code produced meets company standards
Requirements & Salary:
Bachelor Degree in Material Construction or Silicate Chemicals.
Minimum 3 yrs experiences involved.