Report to Head of Sales & Marketing
Manage a team of 20 members.
1. Responsibilities :
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives including accurate product pricing policies.
- To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed
- To oversee all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities
- To oversee all advertising and promotional staff
- Market intelligence from farmer level to C2 and C1 based on the bottom-up process.
2. Work activities :
- Respond for Marketing activity (execute, implement and monitor) effectiveness
- Lead Technical Crop Specialist team to ensure deployment effective all MKT in long terms at a field
- Create the demand from Farmer throughout all MKT activity
- Plan & deploy Marketing campaign/promotion to enhance the MPV brand to farmers
- Apply social media tools (Facebook, youtube, websites…) to foster brand awareness
- Plan & Implement Trade Marketing activity to create a sustainable channel and high visibility
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market and appropriate customers
- Develop short to mid and mid to long-term visions and strategies of the agrochemical products portfolio while leading the planning and execution of market and brand growth.
- Maintaining the brand image of the company as well as the products in the market place
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Controlling A&P budgets with F&A department in order not to incur A&P-related taxes
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive coverage across all available promotional platforms
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products and make recommendations to the board of management
- Maintaining relevant and up to date levels of technical and practical in-depth knowledge and experience on MPV’s products as well as competitor’s products
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to conduct pull activities as a priority on products, working with all departments for execution
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective teamwork relationships with all departments that support marketing/marketing has to support
- Demonstrate leadership when working with subordinates and leading by example
- Effective management of marketing executives to achieve desired work objective outcomes
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality on all company related matters and discussing with the relevant persons for work purposes only
3. Other duties
- Reducing layers in business operations
- Report on new government policies and laws as well as international affairs that affects Vietnam as well as the Company
- Develop a business development plan based on each region and each crop segment
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to Head of Sales & Marketing.
Knowledge and education level:
- Graduated in Marketing or Plant protection/ Agriculture…
- Working knowledge of Pesticide education market segments within an assigned sales regional.
- Strong closing skills; - Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory or management experience, preferably of the sales staff.
- Work independently
- Risk management
- Problems solving