1/ Job Purpose:
- This position attached to Tax & Legal Compliance Team at the HCMC Office to control all tax & legal compliance matters across the Head office and regional branches.
2/ Job duties & Responsibility
- Lead the tax and legal team.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual tax and invoice reports.
- Ensure statutory reports to be submitted to the local authorities before the deadline.
- Assist senior tax accountant in reconciling tax account receivables and payables.
- Assist senior tax accountant in CIT preparation and validation for head office and branches periodically.
- Tax-audit preparations and working with tax officers for taxes audit.
- In-charge of reviewing the input VAT recoverable and CIT deductible expenses.
- Work closely with the product-accountant team to ensure accurate & timely booking entries in SAP system for provision, sales revenue and month-closing purposes.
- Ensure timely warehouse insurance declaration in systems. Follow up with an expiry date of the insurance policy of all warehouses to renew or replace with the new ones.
- Positively manage physical accounting documents for the head office, and keep track of its flow when handing over to other departments.
- Take part in periodical stock-take and fixed asset verification activities.
- Proactively self-study and draft new updates on accounting, tax and legal regulations and practices.
- Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by managers.
3/ Job requirement (education, experience, skill)
- Education/Academic: Bachelor's degree preferably in finance/ accounting/ auditing.
- Language/Computer Proficiency: Competent communication in Business English is required. Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Technical Skills/Competencies: Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
- Behavioral Competencies: Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
- Work Experience: 10-12 years.