1/ Job Purpose:
- This position attached to Tax & Legal Compliance Team at the HCMC Office to control all tax & legal compliance matters across the Head office and regional branches.
2/ Job duties & Responsibility
- Managing directly a team in head office, and supervising indirectly branch’s chief accountants and tax accountants at 10 regional business units (BU) at Dong Nai, Lam Dong, Dak Lak, Gia Lai, Quy Nhon, Phu Yen, HCMC.
- Overall managing, checking and supervising nation-wide taxes compliance (including periodically CIT, VAT, VAT refund, WHT, Transfer Pricing, Report on Using Invoices etc.) for the head office and regional BU.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual tax and invoice reports.
- Ensure statutory reports to be submitted to the local authorities before the deadline.
- Assist senior tax accountant in reconciling tax account receivables and payables.
- Assist senior tax accountant in CIT preparation and validation for head office and branches periodically.
- Tax-audit preparations and working with tax officers for taxes audit.
- In-charge of reviewing the input VAT recoverable and CIT deductible expenses.
- Work closely with the product-accountant team to ensure accurate & timely booking entries in SAP system for provision, sales revenue, and month-closing purposes.
- Ensure timely warehouse insurance declaration in systems. Follow up with an expiry date of the insurance policy of all warehouses to renew or replace with the new ones.
- Positively manage physical accounting documents for the head office, and keep track of its flow when handing over to other departments.
- Take part in periodical stock-take and fixed asset verification activities.
- Proactively self-study and draft new updates on accounting, tax and legal regulations and practices.
- Reviewing the buying and selling contracts for the whole Company.
- Managing the licensing consolidation/registration and licensing compliance of the head office and all BUs.
- Conducting ad-hoc tasks assigned by BOD and CFO such as being a coordinator for several M&A due diligence activities: fixed asset transfer, tax planning and licensing for acquisitions, joint ventures, post-acquisition matters.
3/ Job requirement (education, experience, skill)
- Education/Academic: Bachelor's degree preferably in finance/ accounting/ auditing.
- Language/Computer Proficiency: Competent communication in Business English is required. Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Technical Skills/Competencies: Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
- Behavioral Competencies: Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
- Work Experience: 10-12 years.