- This is a newly created position to support the expansion of a multinational company. The incumbent will report to the Country HR Manager and should be a highly motivated and passionate Human Resources professional who has natural business sense and is a truly business partner for all business units.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the development of talent pools and talent pipelines eventually creating sustainable talent supply chain as well as handling an ongoing cycle of process related to attracting, sourcing, selecting and hiring employees within an organization. The responsibility also includes elements of employment branding, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for an organization.
- The incumbent should prove for his/her solid knowledge about talent market and solid experiences in attracting, sourcing and selecting right people.
- The applicant should hold at least a bachelor degree in either Human Resources Manager or Psychology, Law or Business Administration.
- The applicant should possess at least 10 years of experiences in HR function, with sound achievements in talent acquisition and organization development, preferably with prior experiences in fashion industry.
- The applicant should possess a strong sense of ownership, is a great team player and result oriented manager.
- The applicant should also have an excellent people management skills as well as excellent communication (both Vietnamese & English) and execution capability.