Talent Acquisition Manager (Talent Brand Management)
- Oversee all the company's employment branding strategies.
- Plan, establish and oversee the company's social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging websites.
- Set up & manage an online marketing program to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company.
- In charged with expanding the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Work under the lead of the Vice President of Human Resources and the Marketing Director to set, monitor and review social media standards and ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are aligned.
- Plan & oversee the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, flyers, signage, slides, and ads.
- Develop and manage recruitment campaigns using a variety of media, such as radio, print, billboards, websites, direct mail, and social media.
- A bachelor's degree in HR, marketing, advertising or related fields is required.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in recruiting, e-marketing or social media promotions.
- Strong project management skills and Microsoft Office mastery are essential.
- Prefer candidates have experience managing website content and working with Google analytics.