This position is to plan, manage and control activities
storage of all cargoes in, out and within company
Responsibilities & Duties
- Search Shipping companies, Agents, Service companies that are qualified to
negotiate the conditions for providing service for Import and Export operations;
consider and submit the contract to BOD for approval and signing.
- Plan export shipments: monitor and check production progress and shipment plan to
arrange export shipment in time.
- Plan import shipments: monitor and check import plan and arrival schedule of import
cargo in order to clear customs in time.
- Advise Import-Export shipment plans to all related departments.
- Execute and approve import and export reports for BOD and other departments as
- Check daily inventory report to compare with report physical stock numbers to detect
and reduce damaged, loss and data errors during process of input and output.
- Doing the warehouse keeping, checking the accessory inside cold warehouse,
record and report all any strange or damaged happening.
- Prepare report of inventory by daily, weekly and monthly sending to other
Departments on time and correct data
- Arrange, assign & check duty/ job of import/ export staffs of Supply Chain and cold
- Provide consultancy, advice, comments, calculation for production planning,
processing fees and cost of products.
- Join in to negotiate plans & production for Customers’ orders
- Communicate, discuss, negotiate and arrange shipment with suppliers and
- To be Company’s Representative to deal with Customs and Government
organizations related to import-export activities.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by BOD
Work Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5-years experiences in working in food/seafood industry.
- Minimum 3-years experiences in business administration position.
- Minimum 2-years experiences in import-export position.
- Knowledge of custom regulations both locally and globally.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system.
- University graduation from Foods Technology, Aquatic-products Processin
Technology, Foreign Trade, Trade Administration faculty
- Fluent use of computer office software, such as Ms-Word and Ms-Excel
- Fluent English listening, writing, speaking.