To plan, organize, lead and control the logistics operations (i.e., product supply, FGS/MTS warehousing and storekeeping, hauling operations, returnable containers management, and other plant logistics services) of the Company to ensure the supply of beer products, materials and supplies and services of the brewery and sales at the right quantity, right quality, at the right time and at optimum costs.
The ideal candidate can manage all areas such as:
- Supply strategic planning
- Procurement/materials handling
- Warehousing and storage
- Hauling and delivery
- Returnable containers
- Personnel management
- Coordinate with other departments to determine the weekly production schedules.
- Maintain up-to-date quarterly production schedule using sales projection data.
- Communicate material demands to Logistics and Production departments to ensure that the required materials are on-hand just-in-time.
- Manage inventory levels of work in progress, finished product, and raw materials.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Manager to place orders with vendors for all production-related materials while ensuring a lean inventory and efficient delivery.
- Maintain raw material documentation and ensure traceability and compliance with cGMP standards.
- Continuously assess supplier relationships and track supplier performance using relevant KPIs.
- Actively research new suppliers and materials in order to acquire the best hops and barley in the world and drive raw material quality, availability, and cost.
- Evaluate supplier quotes and present recommendations and alternatives.
- Negotiate the best pricing with suppliers.
- Monitor hop contract performance to ensure compliance with signed agreements and determine required contract amendments.
- Evaluate raw materials and provide recommendations to drive consistency and product quality.
- Achieve accurate monthly inventories of finished product and raw materials, maintain records and reconcile discrepancies.
- Create production work orders in ERP software and distribute work order information to the appropriate department managers.
- Work with Logistics Manager to coordinate timely goods and material transfers between company locations.
- Collaborate with department managers to drive continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree (focus on logistics, business, or operations preferred but not required)
- Well-experienced in Logistics/ Supply Chain Operations preferably in beverage/beer industries.
- Thorough knowledge of Logistics system and business practices in Vietnam
- Comfort adapting to change
- Self-motivated and able to work with dynamic teams.
- Exemplary organizational skills required.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Fluent in English