- HSE And Regulatory/Statutory Requirement
- Lead and drive the implementation of HSE Plans for FSO operations in accordance with the requirement of relevant legislation, Client and PCSB HSE Management System through continuous and effective performance reviews and mitigation to meet HSE, statutory & regulatory compliance
- Lead the implementation of all safety Management System (SMS) objectives and targets as per International Safety Management (ISM) code & International Marine Organization (IMO) requirement.
- Asset Reliability & Integrity
- Manage and control the execution of first line maintenance of equipment, and system to ensure compliance to maintenance procedure and schedule to achieve highest availability and reliability level as well as to achieve global standards and competitive edge.
- Drive the implementation of Reliability and Integrity engineering strategies, philosophy and reference plans covering ship/facilities, systems and equipment, technology advancement, reliability improvement initiatives to maximize assets availability and optimum utilization to meet production targets and to achieve global standards and competitive edge.
- Operational Excellence
- Lead and manage the overall offshore operations activities to ensure production targets are met, assets' integrity and reliability are sustained, and regulatory requirements are complied with and Unit Production Cost minimized.
- Integrated Operations/Maintenance
- Drive and review field integrated operations/maintenance strategies and provide direction in the implementation of activities (major maintenance, construction and specialized support) at floating facilities, and pipelines to ensure the business unit achieve asset integrity standards, HSE compliance, sound engineering practices, cost effectiveness, and capability building in meeting production targets.
- Lead and supervise the execution of marine facilities shutdown by preparing equipment to be available for turnaround (TA)/Major Maintenance to ensure all activities are carried out smoothly, efficiently in compliance with specific scope and pre-set schedules requirement.
- Class 1 Deck Officer STCW 95 (Master/Captain Mariner Unrestricted) plus DCE for Petroleum /Gas as appropriate
- Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills
- Possess wide experience in managing marine operations and Proven Tandem Berthing experience at open sea berths or internally Qualified Berthing Master (QBM).
- Experience at least 10 years sea service on Vessel Large Carrier Cargo (VLCC) and 2 years minimum at rank of Chief Officer.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore FSO/FPSO operations, including Production, Process, Utilities, Marine Maintenance, and Safety Management System (SMS)