- Strategy Manager – this role will be responsible for articulating strategy, financial strategies, developing Key-top level reports.
- The Strategy Manager will also be expected to make recommendations on improvements to current processes/strategies based on this analysis for the company as well as enhancements to the current processes within the finance department.
- Articulating strategy and developing Key-top level reports (e.g. mid-term strategy, annual KPI report, mid-year review)
- Creating monthly report with FP&A team and providing strategic commentary
- Work with other members of finance and HQ to perform continuous enhancements, testing, simulations, and implementation of financial systems.
- Manage and conduct research, analyse trends, and assess the worldwide professional services marketplace (e.g. macroeconomic updates, competitive updates, customer behaviour)
- Manage large, complicated projects (planning, designing, documenting, communicating, and follow-up)
- Other special project and non-routine tasks
- Assistant to CFO
- 8 years of relevant work experience in an analytical role (finance experience preferred)
- BS in Finance or General Management
- Ability to create and review monthly reports while being flexible enough to handle ad-hoc projects on a daily basis
- English proficiency
- Strong at creating document skills
- Good attitude, active & proactive, passionate about work
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a high-pressure environment