- Cooperate with Teams and Line Manager to build marketing strategies for all brands through customer and trend research.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns which reach the target of brand positioning and brands purposes.
- Cooperate with related departments (internal or external) to conduct the campaigns.
- Ensure all the actions are taken to achieve KPI targets and accomplished all the assigned tasks.
- Train and consult Brand Teams to improve their competences in running campaign.
- Research and develop projects and fulfill other duties to enhance all the brands in group.
- Minimum 3 years of experience at Brand Manager or Marketing Manager position
- Experienced in launching Integrated Marketing Campaigns and strong in Digital Marketing
- Having experience working in FMCG or Retail industry is preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Economics
- Strong data analytical skill is an advantage
- High Adaptability
- Result – oriented
- Eager to take on a new challenge