Sales Targets & Business Plan Objectives
· Organize the achievement of the Monthly Sales Target in order to meet or exceed the annual business plan objectives.
· Complete the weekly analyses of sales performance and record all sales issues affecting store performance,
· Deliver store based KPI results improvements in Average Transaction Value(ATV), Units Per (UPT)Transaction and Conversion Rate in order to achieve or exceed the Monthly Sales Target.
· Ensure the store’s continuous delivery of the company’s Customer Service standards in order to meet or exceed customer’s expectation and satisfaction.
· Ensure the store’s hygiene, housekeeping & maintenance are in line with company standards, policies and procedures in order to create a pleasant shopping environment and uphold the company image at all times.
· Report all store maintenance issues to the GM and Projects Department in order to ensure timely resolution.
Marketing and Promotions
· Ensure all company specific and generic marketing and promotional activities are implemented in the store and ensure timely setup of all promotional POS materials.
· Ensure all promotional products are identified and the necessary price adjustments actioned in line with promotional objectives.
· Ensure adequate stock and range of products are available at the right time on the sales floor in order to meet the business objectives.
· Enter all product delivery information into the system on a timely and accurate basis.
· Ensure timely unpacking of all products received in order to present the product on the sales floor.
· Ensure all transfers are action promptly and timely to facilitate the businesses overall sales objectives are achieved.
General Store Operations
· Ensure the smooth and uninterrupted operations of all processes in the store; uphold the operational standards and commercial aspects of the business as per company policy and procedures.
· Ensure loss prevention procedures are implemented as required to protect company assets and properties from any form of loss including internal & external theft.
· Ensure the day to day cash operations and security measures comply with company policy and procedures.
· Ensure that all daily cash sales and reconciliations are submitted correctly at the end of each day.
· Report to the respective manager and relevant authorities any breach of company policy or procedures concerning cash or stock in order to protect the company’s monetary assets.
Store Staff Management
· Coach and motivate staffs in the effective achievement of the daily store operations objectives in order to maximize productivity.
· Continuously train, develop and appraise store staff in order to ensure effective performance of their tasks in line with company standards.
· Organize the store staff working schedule (keeping in mind peak trading times in order to ensure the store is properly staffed at all times.
· Ensure that store staff hygiene, attendance and behaviour in store are in line with store operations & company policies and procedures.
· Turnover – Ensure achievement of sales target
· Obsolesce – Manage aged product to ensure that that Obsolesce levels are with company target
· Shrinkage – No deviation from company standards & company policy on security, loss prevention & stock management.
· ATV, UPT and Conversion rate % Report
· Customer complaints / Mystery Shopper Results.
Functional knowledge & experience:
- Ideally store manager of 2 plus years, with sports experience or multi brand environment
- Skilled in maximizing sales, overcoming any problems, or issues with a positive mind set, and a can do attitude to over achieve and lead from the front
- Good communication
- Degree: College
- Age: 25 - 35