The basic function of the Senior Sales Engineer is to assist the Sales Manager to retain and grow sales with
existing accounts and to develop new accounts in the assigned target groups in order to implement the
company strategy and to reach the revenue target.
In this divers and exciting generalist role you will be responsible for the position of senior sales representative
in our office and therefore be a key member of our team
• Provide existing customers with the best customer care and service.
• Prioritize markets where existing dealers are not covering well.
• Approach those identified accounts systematically and professionally
• Consult and provide technical/ product information to the prospects
• Prepare quotation in respect of the company sales policy, pricing technics and other relevant regulations
• Follow up orders effectively to close sales
• Represent Karcher Vietnam to direct accounts in a positive, disciplined, responsible and professional
manner in and outside of Karcher Vietnam.
• Perform regular and close market-intelligence surveys to identify market trends, shifts in demand or
preference, competitor’s moves, new competitors, opportunities, and threats.
• Pioneer and identify areas of improvement in direct sales and assist the Senior Sales Manager in
creating and implementing solutions
• Gather feedback from direct accounts/ prospects in order to provide constructive feedback to relevant
Karcher Vietnam team members
• Instruct, train, mentor and manage direct reports and other inside sales resources as assigned
• Reach the sale target set by the Sales Manager.
• The Senior Sales Engineer reports directly and only to the Sales Manager.
• Update Sales Manager with development on direct sale activities on a weekly basis
• All price quotations that are below the RRP (recommended retail price) must be confirmed by Sales
Manager before outgoing
• Copy Sales Manager all outgoing communications with external direct accounts or prospects when the
sale is from and above 50,000,000 VND
• Report to Sales Manager without any delay in case of possible conflict with dealers
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCES (ABILITIES/SKILLS):
A Karcher type of employee is the one who consistently strives for making a difference in meeting and
exceeding the requirements set for your role. You should:
• Good educational background in technical-related fields.
• Good in communication and skill sales
• 3 years’ experience in sales industrial equipment, cleaning or environment machine is plus
• Background with multinational companies is a plus
• Live the company values: Top performance, Dedication, Responsibility, Discipline
• Willing to work under high pressure environment