- Responsible for Budget & Financial Statement of group companies, Receivable Management & Credit control, Payables & Cash flow Management.
Level of Authority:
- Payroll, Financial letters, Employee loan forms, Audit reports, Final settlements, Appointment letter, leave applications etc.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and regular review of accounting systems, policies and procedures.
+ MIS report: Financial Statements.
+ Reporting: Monthly basic.
- Provide Monthly Financial Information to Operating Division Heads to strategize business growth.
- Responsible for presentation of Financial Statements, Balance sheets and its shortened versions etc. within deadlines.
- Liaisoning with External & Internal Auditors.
- Credit Appraisal of new/existing customers and fixing credit limit, period & payment terms.
+ MIS report: Cash flow statments.
- Regular periodic review of Receivables and strategizing on realisation of over dues.
- Analyse project invoicing, ageing of receivables, cost to completion & turnover recognition.
+ MIS report: Audit report.
- Evaluates budgetary controls and its implications with Operational Divisional Heads.
- Review & Reporting of organisation's forecasted financial position, future turnover, margin and profitability vis a vis actual position.
- Assessing of financial efficiencies of major projects and capital budget proposals/requirements.
+ MIS report: Payroll.
- Advising and analysing on investment decisions, sources of funds based on forecasted and actual cash flow.
- Advising on SWOT & Risk Analysis on future business proposals.
- Negotiation of rates of Long & short term bank loans & other facilities.
- Ensuring compliance with financial legislation and presentation of Financial Statements as per IFRS standards.
- Review of Open-ended, un-cancelled Bank Guarantees & initiate timely action to cancel the same.
- Ensure timely payment to vendors, sub-contractors, and supplier within the Purchase Order / Work Order terms.
- Review of Debit balances in Creditors, ensure claims on suppliers are raised & recovered on time.