Seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join the QA team supporting an ERP system for the rental equipment industry. Candidate should have a degree in computer science or a related technical discipline. Strong programming and automation testing experience along with an eagerness to learn and contribute are desirable for this role. You will primarily work on test automation for our flagship product.
- You will be part of a dedicated and inspiring team of software engineers and software testers in an international environment
- Participating in projects with large number of user.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Guaranteed to meet development deadlines and goals
- Contribute to test automation framework and automate regression tests
- Work closely with development, Project Managers/Operations throughout the SDLC to ensure high quality deliverables
- Create and maintain detailed bug reports with clear and repeatable steps and track/verify bugs as problems are found and resolved
- Create and execute detailed test plans that exercise the system from an end-user perspective
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure non-functional requirement are met (e.g. consistency, usability, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and isolate problems to aid development in identifying root-cause of defects
- Setup and maintain test environments including populating test data as needed
- Experience with building test automation frameworks
- Experience with one or more commercial automation tools (e.g. QTP, Silk Test) and open-source tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriver) Ranorex experience would be ideal for this role
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, TestNG, NUnit, etc.)
- Experience with API automation using SoapUI and PostMan is a plus
- Fault diagnosis and resolution experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience with JMeter
- Good at documentation skills (test case, scenario document)
Salary and bonus Policy:
- Salary according to staff capacity
- Basic salary increase one times /year, income levels increase according to productivity and experience of staff contributing reality to the project.
- Work expenses and housing assistance, telephone and foreign language and professional certificate grants
- Probationary salary is 100% official salary
Insurance policy and health care
- Full insurance according to the law and other types of insurance on business trips
- Annual health check at prestigious clinic with high quality.
- Accident insurance 24/7
Training and promotion policy
- Skills and professional training courses for different team
- Participating in English and Japanese language classes
- Opportunity onsite Japan & Southeast Asia countries are long-term or short-term (from 1 week to several years).
- Birthday, Mid-Autumn Festival, March 8th , October 20th, New Year gifts for employees
- Company Trip at the 4 - 5 star resort.
- Many team building programs, extracurricular clubs and volunteer activities
- Participate in major company events such as Company Birthday, Year End Party.
- Support for staff in difficult circumstances