Working with functional modules required to manage signaling from end-user equipment, allocating application servers, establishing emergency connections, protect core network, security and controlling the communication with other networks.
Working is based on the Agile and Lean principles
Involved in the full development cycle and work in an international distributed team base on Agile & Lean principles:
- Study and design and implement new features;
- Develop Test Framework;
- Automate Test cases;
- Test and test migration;
- Troubleshoot and resolve faults reported from customer;
- Technical issues support.
- Experience with C/C++ Programming language.
- Used to work with Linux/Unix development environment.
- Willing to learn new programming language – Erlang.
Nice to have
- General TCP/IP knowledge
- Network programming
- Passionate to develop career in a professional and multicultural work environment
- Proactive and positive with good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical approach to work
- High team work spirit and be willing to learn new technologies
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Yoga club