Candidate will have basic experience with object oriented design and programming skills using some of the following: Windows .NET C#, Web Services, SQL, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Support programming projects that include all stages of the project lifecycle (design, coding, testing, debugging, and code promotion) for both new and existing applications.
- Assist with software releases, system upgrades, and troubleshooting of application systems.
- Opportunity in future to participate in Research and Development activities for the company on devices such as Mobile, Interactive Kiosks, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Windows Universal Apps and IoT, etc.
Required Experience / Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- At least 02 years of development experience
- Experience working with .NET Technologies
- Computer networking fundamentals
- Experience with relational database modeling, advanced SQL queries/procedures, and object-relational mapping frameworks
- Written, verbal and presentation communications skills in English
- Graduates application are welcome
Nice to Have
- Experience with a major content management package, such as Sitecore, CQ5/AEM, Umbraco, SharePoint, Kentico, Sitefinity etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Hadoop, etc.)