- Helping to develop an SOP/ Instruction for warehouse Admin.
- Managing WH Admin and inventory management as well as training WMS and H&M’s system.
- Handling transactions and activities in the system daily.
- Lead, motivate & develop WH Admin team.
- Responsible for the coordination of all warehousing and distribution functions.
- Maintain and improve customer-specific SOP's.
- Ensure complete and accurate inventory management.
- Monitor internal KPI reporting.
- Effectively manage the workflow to warehouse operations, warehouse admin.
- Coach teammates to effectively work together.
- Applies expertise to solve standard and non-standard problems within own area.
- Provides direction in discussing and creating development plans.
- Provides input into the succession planning process for own work area.
- Make as meet a plan for cycle count or stock take internally as well externally.
- Performs other job-related functions as and when required.
- Responsible for staff discipline to upkeep SOP and corporate image while facilitating effective training & development for operations personnel.
- At least 3 years experience in relevant roles.
- Good understanding of a WMS.
- Able to drive improvements in Warehouse Admin processes.
- Prior to warehouse operation experience & WMS, SAP.
- Good in English with 4 skills as writing, speaking, listening, reading.
- Lead and instruct people.
- Strong personality, confident, interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications prefers to SAP, WMS experience.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.