- Lead and motivate the Service team to ensure and improve the operation procedure of Service includes Service activities in the areas of Indoor / Outdoor / spare parts / call center / marketing for their individual development and company’s profits.
- Supervise and enhance the results of the Service activities for increasing the turnover and company profits. Monitor daily revenue collection as per budget.
- Monitor and control the completion /response time of service works if needed.
- Monitor and improve customers’ satisfactions by providing intelligent solutions to all requests, feedback, complaints and suggestions of customers’ activities.
Spare parts Management
- Coordinate with the Parts dept. and ensure availability of spare parts for servicing in time.
- Understand and ensure the spare parts are not over stocked or under stocked ( Stock level is monitored )
- Coordinate with Parts Dept for periodic review of stocks and support to Parts plans.
- Assets Management
- Control and monitor the Service assets such as vehicles / tools / equipments are in place and utilized by the Service technicians.
- Control and ensure that there is no wastage and accounting is done for the proper usage of consumables, tools and spares by the Service technicians.
- Control and apply necessary actions in the Service dept. to achieve the revenue targets as per the budget set forth by BOM.
- Schedule and implement the marketing plans for customer’s satisfaction and company profits.
- Check and ensure the results of each service activity is resulting in improvement of revenue and profitability
- Control and enhance the performance sustainability of the Service technician team towards the budgeted profitability
- Make and apply the new service methods and strategies to reduce the cost of Service under the budget.
- Prepare and implement the new service plans for sustainability and development.
- Understand and provide the technical training programs to the Service team on new products, technical improvements.
- Evaluate and cooperate with Hr. Dept. to provide the training
- Programs to the need of soft skills (like Communication skills, customer handling skills, telephonic skills, etc…)
- Organize and drive the regular periodical meeting with the Service team for their development and improvement
- Provide support in handling customers for correct price, fair treatment, problem solve alternatives….for customers’ satisfactions.
- Check and monitor the customer’s feedback and take corrective actions
- Ensure the process of service operation on constantly measuring customer satisfaction and continuous improvement in place
Coordination and others
- Coordinate with Marketing/sales Dept. in case of escalation
- Coordinate with Parts dept. for availability of spare parts
- Coordinate with HR for support functions and smooth operations such as the clean appearance of Service team, courteous and polite attitudes to the customers.
- Check and maintain the Service areas as the workshop / office / floor / stores in the clean condition.
- Control and ensure the entire service team upholds the company procedures and policies
- Prepare and make the requested reports on financial, revenue, load, response / completion time, escalation, customer satisfaction, productivity, etc and presented it to the BOM
- Bachelor Degree in engineering pedagogy, Polytechnic or equivalent level of professional training
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Automotive or related industry, Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Management Position on wholesale and retail levels e.g. Service Manager