- Identify new accounts, forecast and explores business opportunities to achieve sales targets for all defined products in defined area by developing and implementing sales strategies to ensure a competitive position in market.
- Conduct sales meetings, contractual proposals negotiation, evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, handles and resolves problems encountered, etc.… in order to close for sales opportunity.
- Follow the delivery schedule of goods, develop and maintain good relationship with customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction provided.
- Liaise with project staffs or sub-contractors closely for updating about project status, delivery schedule, etc... to ensure the terms of orders placed by clients.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical.
- At least 2 years sales experience in machinery, construction, port industry.
- Good business presentation and negotiation skill.
- Excellent customer relation, aggressive and result oriented.
- Can communicate in English as well as skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Quarterly Commission + 13th month salary + Annual Incentive
- 14 days of Annual Leave, Healthcare & Accident Insurance
- Full benefit as Vietnam labor law
- Insurance, healthcare for family from 3rd working year
- Team building activities, training, etc.
- Young & friendly working environment