Working location: Ninh Thuan Plant
Overall: responsible for the maintenance and repair of the wind energy plants at Ninh Thuan. He/she is responsible for a variety of electronic, electrical and/or mechanical equipment. The service technician reports to the electrical supervisor.
- Ensure completion of all electrical maintenance schedules on time.
- Fault finding and reporting on electrical equipment
- Installation and retrofitting of key electrical components
- Carry out last minute risk assessments (LMRA) when and where necessary
- Ensure that there is good communication between technicians, indoor technicians, and the service dispatch coordinator and all issue are reported promptly for rectification.
- Maintain the highest standards of work and courtesy when dealing with customers.
- Carry out necessary work with 36KV switching.
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety requirements.
- Ensure there are full coverage and support for weekend working and cover.
- When and where necessary, travel to sites throughout the country, Germany and elsewhere in the world
- To take a pro-active approach to ensure that your technical understanding is undiminished with time and to complete and suggest, training and development opportunities where necessary and required.
- Maintain condition of company asset. (e.g.Car, tools)
- Climbing Wind Turbines
- Produce all necessary paper and computerized reports for supervisors and management.
- Applied Software: Microsoft Windows and Office, Lotus Notes
- Background: College degree in electrical engineering or electronics
- English communication skills
- The willingness for on-call duty and weekend works
- The willingness to travel for training or assembly work