WHO WE HIRE
We only employ the best. We look for people who are:
-Open-minded, smart, inquisitive and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves and what they produce - a total commitment to quality.
-Ambitious and eager to learn - with an aptitude for learning in a fast paced environment
-Strong believers in simplicity of design and appreciation of the complexity needed to get there
-Love to find innovate ways to resolve complex problems
-Receptive to new ideas and ways of doing things, and equally willing to share their knowledge with others, in an open and pragmatic manner
-Flexible and comfortable with change
-Self-motivated and can work equally well independently and as part of a team
-Professional and responsible approach, takes responsibility for their work and pride in their results
-Able to communicate well in English (written and spoken)
-A never ending drive to create perfection combined with pragmatic approach to delivery and exquisite attention to detail
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
To nurture the best, we give our team the support to grow and space to excel. We care about results, and we give you the freedom to deliver them.
-We focus on results
-We offer a collegiate, open environment, where everybody's opinion matters
-Open communication, everyone is expected to contribute and discuss ideas
-Friendly, flexible and challenging working environment
-Salary commensurate with your ability and regular 6 monthly reviews
-Profit sharing for EVERYONE - monthly bonuses after the first 6 months
-Cross training across the entire company is pivotal to our success - everyone is encouraged to become an expert in everything
-A supportive and inclusive work environment
-We do not discriminate, we expect the same from you
A dynamic, fast paced role, split between testing (80%) and office management (20%).
-80% of the role will involve testing a diverse range of websites and internet products:
- Review and help produce specifications and system documentation in cooperation with architects, designers and developers
- Formulate test plans, create test cases and reports; perform integration testing, system testing and regression testing of the software in accordance with specifications, and where appropriate adjust these specifications accordingly.
- Have the opportunity to work with web (PHP/MySQL) and mobile (iOS and Android) applications, as well as real-time automated trading systems across global financial markets.
- Received a share of the profits the company generates.
-20% of the role has responsibility for the administration of the office:
- Ensuring that the day-to-day office runs smoothly
- Liaising with the building management, lawyer, accountant and suppliers (internet, electricity supplier etc).
- Ensuring that the office is well stocked with stationary, refreshments, confirming monthly payroll numbers.
- Other work necessary to ensure the smooth running of the office.
-Must have very strong English (written and spoken)
-5+ years professional testing experience with consumer web and/or mobile applications
-Experience formulating test plans, creating test cases and reports
-Experience with integration testing, system testing and regression testing of software
-Motivated, hardworking professional, who is extremely well organized with very high attention to detail
-An understanding of how people interact with applications and ability to think through problems from different perspectives
-A natural curiosity and strong drive to create perfection
-Experience writing automated test scripts would be preferred
-Experience with automated testing tools and continuous integration
-Experience writing specifications and system documentation
-Proficiency with any programming language
-A degree in computer science, other technical subject or design
-Experience working in an Agile environment
Overseas education or work experience