Job purpose: Coordinate with Category QA Manager to ensure the building and effectively apply the quality management system throughout the supply chain of the industry, satisfy the requirements of the Company and the Law to match or pass the KPI.
1. Self-test â€“ internal evaluation:
- Periodically go to the factories - warehouses - distribution centers to examine and evaluate the applying - the effectiveness of the quality management system. Identify the unsuitable point, need to be improved, collaborate to investigate the causes, plan the recovery and improvement.
- Purpose: 90% of the planned of recovery, overcome work, improvement has to be sticked to the plan
2. External evaluation:
- Coordinate with related Category QA Manager to organize external evaluation, ensure the result to follow the objective set out.
- The plant gets ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and Food Safety Certifications.
3. Continuous improvement:
- Pass through the self-test result â€“ internal audit â€“ external assessment â€“ KPI as well as analysis the data, identify unsuitable points, need to be improved.
- Collaborate to investigate causes, set up the plan for repairing, preventing and improving; tracking the update of the implementation and the effectiveness of the action taken. Ensure the result to follow the objective.
- Objective: the quality KPI that has been set
4. Develop staffâ€™s capactiy and stakeholder through traning programs which is related to product, technology, HACCP Codex system/ GMP/ ISO 22000/ ISO 9001
- Develop specific individual follow the objectives set out
- Implement the training program as planned
- Report & attend periodically quality Meeting as requested: Update on synthetic complete the entire quality of consumer goods industry. Organize quality meeting schedule that reaches out.
- At least 3 years experience working in the food manufacturing company (preferably fish sauce , soy sauce ... ) in positions equivalent
- Skills in planning, applying , monitoring ensures complete objectives set out
- Communicate clearly ( daily communication , presentation)
- Ability to work well in team (link , team incentive )
- Good communication / read / write fluent in English & computer literate
- At least college graduate or food industries chemical or microbiological
- Understanding and applying effective management systems GMP , HACCP , ISO 9001 , ISO 22000 , ISO 17025
- Flexible ability to meet the requirements of the job with the changing needs of customers
- Ability to gather and efficient use of resources (
including human , plant and equipment , information ) available to create high
achievement at work.