We are looking for person who can fulfill the gaps between Developers and Operations. We will together develop system and use Power of Automation to change the world of Software Development.
You will design and development on project basis as part of product design and development team. Hold accountability for professional software development to meet business requirements. Expecting to demonstrate best practice in software development. You must be able to write unit tests and automated tests. You must be able to pick up new languages and technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Software development
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related.
- Ability to work as a team, flexible, proactive, focus on objectives with high standard and quality
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Java (J2SE or J2EE)
- Good knowledge in following skills:
- Design Pattern, UML and Object-oriented Programming
- Web-based Application Development and Web Service
- XML, XML schema, JSON, Web Service technology
- Spring MVC, Spring Framework, ORM Framework
- Application server such as WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
- Database or NoSQL
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Throughout understanding of enterprise level in designing and implementing application
- Experienced in Scripting skills in common languages (Shell Script, Powershell)