Group: Reservoir Engineering
- Purpose of job:
- To plan, carry out, reservoir study and evaluate reservoir performance.
- To plan production/ reservoir management and field development scenarios with the objective of ensuring optimum field development and optimum production within company and departmental guidelines and requirements.
- Reservoir/ production study:
- Plan; carry out, reservoir/ production study in order to get understanding of individual technical aspects useful for different purposes of studies or decision of reservoir/ production management.
- Reservoir Simulation & Evaluation
- To evaluate reservoir properties for simulation based on sample analysis data, well test data, and to implement reservoir simulation for production performance prediction in order to use for technical decision of reservoir management and field development strategy.
- Supervising Rock & Samples Analysis
- Supervise and plan the implementation of reservoir rock and fluid samples analyses by subcontractors in order to serve as the basic technical material for various types of engineering and geological studies.
- Staff Supervising
- Supervise and coach young staff to conduct reservoir/ production engineering studies and production data monitoring and production allocation for individual wells in order to ensure junior staffs technical knowledge and skills are up to standard level.
- Support manager and other senior engineers to prepare various types of technical report and documents in order to ensure management achieve groups goal.
- Education:University Degree.
- Experience:More than 8 years working in oil & gas industry.