- The position supports the Corporate Affairs and Communications (CA&C) Manager in effectively monitoring; updating all changes in terms of regulations which impact to business and the industry. The incumbent must be an active, contributing member of the CA&C team, effectively handling a comprehensive understanding of the social, economic, political, and regulatory environment in which the company operates and of the special interest groups, organizations, and media which influence and shape public opinions.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Instruction Vietnam regulation and guide suppliers for Registration.
- Follow up and ensure for the successful approvals in time.
- Build the relationship with relevant local authorities.
- Prepare and submit all required dossiers for registration of new products as well as renewals and variation of existing products in accordance with local MoH & company requirements.
- This position is responsible for monitoring, updating, and all changes in terms of regulations which impact to business and the industry.
- This position is effectively responsible for handling a comprehensive understanding of the social, economic, political and regulatory environment in which the company operates and of the special interest group, organizations and Media which influent and shape the public opinions
- This position must be an active, contributing member of the CA&C team, executing approved strategies and programs which shape the Operating Environment in a responsible and proactive manner
- This position is responsible for providing support and working closely with other departments as and when required to ensure the best interest of internal key stakeholders are maintained
- Only Bachelor Degree in Law and Experience in same position is considered.
- Work Experience: Experience in legal, regulatory affairs is highly desirable. 3-5 years experience in a similar role with large international companies, or significant law firms is preferable
- Languages & Computer Skills: Fluent in English. Similar skills in other languages will be an added advantage. Articulate with strong writing skills. Must be competent in MS Office applications
- Think the Business: Strive for Quality
- Checks own work for accuracy and completeness according to set standards
- (seeks to understand, aware of benefits of good quality, consistent delivery)
- Maximize Your Contribution: Winning Attitude
- Approaches challenges with confidence and optimism
- (volunteers, "can do" spirit, takes ownership, visibly enjoys what they do)
- Energize People: Teamwork
- Provides personal support for other team members
- (appreciates diverse styles, encourages others, actively contributes, offers and seeks help)
- Drive Results: Execute with Excellence
- Takes action to improve own performance/ results
- (takes full accountability for completing task as per expectation, delivers on commitments, focuses on task and avoids distractions, measures performance on basis of results not effort, works towards exceeding performance expectations)