Lead the R&D Department (Home Appliances & Kitchen) and contribute to the efficiency of our product development process while managing technical or finished goods projects in terms of lead time, quality and price within the targets.
It includes reinforcing New products Development activity by securing the project portfolio in Quality, Costs, Launching deadlines, according to Group strategy; increasing local expertise on products in order to improve the autonomy level, and support growth.
• To propose the best options for product development, report to decision making bodies, applying the industrial strategy and responding to the requirements expressed in projects specifications.
• To take part in defining the project goals,
• To anticipate any difficulties in the project and engage action plans to overcome them.
• To manage development resources, as well as control projects investments,
• To lead Projects Progress Reviews.
• To report projects progress in the Product Committee meetings, Business Unit, and Continental Management.
• To ensure competitiveness of technical ranges (components, sub-sets, plate-forms), supporting the products strategy,
• To take health and safety principles into account.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (Chinese will be a plus)
- At least 10 years experience in Project Management and Research & Development for products related to Home Appliances & Kitchen
- Understand the continuous improvement concepts toward performance and competitiveness
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, clear and synthetic communication, able to work with experts and non-experts.
- Strong management experience in International context
- Creative, open minded to listen, able to structure department and actions.