Purpose of the Position
The Senior QlikView Developer designs and develops reports in Qlikview and / or QlikSense based on data from M3 and other sources and serves as a consultant to the company business community in Asia by providing Business Intelligence and insight through state-of-the art reporting tools. This role will also collaborate with Company’s Global BI team on technical development, on-going supports and projects base on as needed basis
Responsibilities & Duties.
- Responsible end-to-end for architecture, design, hands-on development, and impressive representation of data visualization using Qlik reporting applications, built from existing data warehouses and data sources
- Help the business define KPIs and reports to improve business performance
- Provide Intelligence to the business through use of advanced reporting tools and analysis
- Interact actively in workshops and meetings to understand business requirements and translate these to specific reports
- Help build and improve the company’s efforts on reporting, analytics and big data
- Strive for harmonization and standardization in the use of reports, in cooperation with Analytics Center of Competence
- Take existing reports to new business areas and help build competence on reporting and establish self-service reporting solutions for the business
- Provide support to business users when data is missing or reports are not properly updated
- Back-end data modeling to ensure efficient extracts of data from M3 and other sources
- Organize disparate data sources into single data models.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Work Experience & Skills
- Minimum 7 years of experience in designing Qlik reports using Qlik design tools.
- Thorough business understanding of Manufacturing or Supply-chain or Finance, preferably of the F&B or FMCG industry
- Experience in data modelling
- Experience in KPI definitions and Dashboard development
- Prefer to have experience in working with data models from Infor products preferred (including M3, DP, PLM, EAM)