- Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering methods, techniques, procedures and criteria, using independent judgment in making adaptations and modifications.
- Performs assignments, which have clear and specific objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables for an engineering discipline within a global business unit.
- Understands the basic discipline work processes.
- Performs engineering tasks, within a discipline, having a minor degree of complexity. unit.
- Participates in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data from suppliers.
- Familiar with relevant Engineering Department Procedures (EDPs), design standards and guides, and my clients Standard Application Programs (BSAPs).
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Process Safety Engineer with 7 year experience on fast track FEED & EPC projects. Previous experience with HAZID, HAZOP, SIL assessment, RAM, hazardous area classification, firewater systems, fire and gas detection and consequence analysis/QRA is essential. Specialist knowledge in one or more of the above areas, or significant operational plant experience in Process Safety or Loss Prevention would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous FEED/EPC experience on Oil & Gas Processing / Refinery or Petrochemical projects would be beneficial.
- Familiar with US and European safety regulations and requirements especially NFPA, API, IP, IEC