Role and Responsibilities
- Generate deliverables such as basic of design, process simulation, process flow diagrams, utility balance, etc.
- Generate detailed engineering deliverables such as equipment sizing and calculation, equipment datasheets, P&ID, safe charts, relief and blowdown studies, vendor data review, etc.
- Review PMID/ PSD
- Master equipment list
- Lead team of engineer/ design
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor or higher in appropriate technical fields: Process and Mechanical Engineering from a Vietnamese or International University
- At least 7-10 years experience in Oil & Gas Offshore FEED & Detailed Engineering
- Proficiency in Hysys Simulation, Pipesim, Flare Sim, Flare Net, etc.
- Foreign Language: Fluent in use
- Computer: Fluent in use Microsoft Office and other relevant professional software products.
- Other skills
- • Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- • Good organization and management skill/ leadership, decision making.
- • Has training skill and has ability to train/ transfer his/her knowledge
- • Has knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other international standards relevant to Mechanical and Oil & Gas Engineering.