- Optimising the production relying on key indicators and piloting identified improvement actions.
- Performing well reviews for a given field/Petroleum (usually mature fields)
- Performing basic Petroleum engineering: Well test interpretation, Material balance, Water flooding optimisation, Petroleum monitoring, etc…
- Analysing and optimising well activation (Gas lift, ESP, PCP, SRP)
- Requesting and analysing field measurements such as Static and Flowing pressure surveys, Production logging, cased hole logging to identify by-passed Petroleums, etc..
- Proposing and justifying productive projects including incremental profiles determination and interaction with well intervention department.
Applicants should have:
- University Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Fresh graduated or less experience in Petroleum engineering job is acceptable.
- Working experience in West Africa and proven track record in an operating subsidiary is a clear plus.
- Interpersonal skills requested: Self-motivation, ability to work in remote conditions and under pressure, communication, multitasking
- Working language is English. Knowledge of French is a plus.