POSITION: Senior Office Manager
Manage, organize and coordinate administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
Responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, purchasing department, office staff supervision and task delegation.
**We're looking for an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats, experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and able to lead a team and work independently.
This person should be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and culture as well as the General Manager.
- Daily duties: office operations; maintenance operations; internal delivery and receiving operations
- Directly Assist our General Manager
- Update, manage and record our DSM (Document Management System)
- Local Authorities Management: manage and update the laws related to our business such as Licenses and Legal Document application, update and record
- Manage new branches opening
- Manage our Purchasing Team
- Manage our POS system
- Support to our Communications, Finance and HR team as needed
- Arrange and manage weekly company meeting and coordinate information between every department.
- Keeps General Manager and BOD informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends and preparing Report.
- Proven experience as administration manager with strong administration skills including attention to details
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and legal policies
- Familiar with financial and accounting principles
- Project management skills as well as the ability to multitask and priorities your workload
- Customer service experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experienced and comfortable using technology and POS systems
- Outgoing and approachable with a 'can do' attitude and leadership skills
- Passionate about creating a great company culture and fun place to work
- General Director
- Head of departments
- POS system
- Legal Services
- Finance, Kitchen, Marketing consultants
- BOD network
- Labor contract
- Fixed salary
- Bonus on KPI
- Social Insurance
- Personal Health Insurance
- Outsourced vocational training to develop area with room for improvement
- Meal, parking and transportation allowance
- Business expenses for outside office activities
- 2 months with a review each 2 weeks
- 48 hours per week (Saturday afternoon only when necessary)
- Monday to Saturday office hours
- National Holydays
- 12 days Annual leave