Report to CEO & Group CFO
- Responsible to identify investment opportunities and build strategic partnership plan for the Company’s portfolio in various industries through M&A transactions towards listed and non-listed reputable companies
- Provide financial analysis, support, and inputs to management on major business decisions, as well as strategic inputs to help shape and drive the company's business objectives.
- Create, implementing the mandate of Group management accounting ensuring reports is sufficient, accuracy, and timely; to conduct the unified reports
- Provide a reporting process. Implement merged processes, centralizing business and management
- Take lead of Group consolidation, financial planning, and budgeting, supporting and aligned with business strategy
- Proactively providing insightful strategical financial analysis for the decision-making process
- As a business partner with BOM, Support and Coordinate with other Department in all necessary works driving the organization change
- Monitor all day to day activities of the Management Accounting department
- University degree and professional qualifications in Accounting/Finance; with a background in Big4 and/or international big scale of business
- Have a strong background in corporate finance with minimum 12 years of experience in Accounting/Finance, in which at least 5 years in the managerial position
- Expert in Taxations, VAS, IFRS; experience working with high demanding, fast-changing working environment or M&A experience.
- High exposure position to make an impact on big scale complex organization
- Strong communication skills in English & Vietnamese.
- Proficient in MS Office and Accounting system (SAP, Oracle)
- Flexible, result-oriented, open-minded and solid leadership skill