- Responsible for safety, quality, process and productivity of electrical automotive draft in projects.
- Lead own team, supervise and supply some subjects, documents, essential information for electrical design engineers.
- Test and edit (if necessary) documents, complex drawing, include: drawing, detail technical information.
- Cooperate with investor, customers and related department to finish assigned works and solve some situations related to design some electrical control details in project.
- Maintain and upgrade quality of electrical detail control designing in project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Age: over 30 years old.
- English is advanced (fluency in speaking, writing, reading, listening) or Toeic 500.