- The Human Resources Executive supports in full spectrum of Human Resources area including and not limiting to Staffing, Training and Development, Tralent Retention, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management System, Employees relations Management and Welfare Administration.
- In addition, the Human Resources Executive is responsible for operational HR functions for Vietnam Business Unit.
- Map out, modify, update and administration of HR policies & procedures
- Support HRM and act as business partner to line managers in full HR support including and not limiting to Staffing, Training and Development, Talent Retention, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management System, Employees Relations Management and Welfare Administration
- Support HRM in both local and regional initiatives and projects
- Foster and increase organizational effectiveness as well as inter-departmental understanding & co-operation
- To instill professional HR practice basing on regional guideline as well as “Good Practice” under supervision from HRM
- Processing of Payroll
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of full spectrum HR management. Those from manufacturing background will be added advantage