As the Head of HR, the position holder will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resource and Admin functions for the Plant. This is an end to end role encompassing all aspects of HR and Admin for the plant.
The key responsibilities for the role will include
- Lead all activities about Human Resource function at the Plant Location
- Setting up the management structure, employee's co-operation and working regulation of the company. Advising Board of Directors about all kinds of policies, management employees to develop smooth functioning of the plant.
- Setting up all policies, regulations, benefits, compensation, salary scale system for employees. Policies are a concern with Social Insurance and labor disciplinary procedures.
- Drive key HR processes on Performance Management, Training & Capability Building, Employee Communication, Rewards & Recognition
- Developing and keep alive all relations with the local government officials to respond to the needful and fulfill the target of the Company.
- Setting up all methods to control Admin expenses to ensure everything cost adherence and optimization.
- Checking, supervising, operating security guards, car group and drivers to ensure that everything is going smoothly
- Ensuring HR data is updated and HR metrics reporting
Skills & Experience Required
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in HR department in a food manufacturing or FMCG company with a minimum of 3 years as HR Manager
- English communication skills
- Understanding of factory production processes and capabilities
- Report to: Plant Head (expats)
- Workplace: Đong Nai (Provide transport from HCM to the Plant)