About HEADHUNT Vietnam
Established in 2011 by Mr. Hoang Van Nam, Headhunt Vietnam has become a leading placement and HR consulting company representing Vietnam’s Oil & Gas, FMCG and Manufacturing industries. Headhunt Vietnam serves over 500 corporate clients, including multinational and big local companies operating in Vietnam and South East Asia and over 1 million job seekers. Currently, 90% international company and 10 % local Vietnamese companies.
Headhunt Vietnam Vietnam is expanding and we are looking for the right calibre of talents to join our Ho Chi Minh office.
Are you an industry professional (from Sales & Marketing, Technology, Human Resources, Healthcare, Finance, Engineering or Supply Chain background) or sales professional looking to make a career change? We are open to have a talk with you.
Our headhunters in Headhunt Vietnam office come from a multicultural background with a strong industry-focused experience. As a headhunter, you will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals to forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Headhunt Vietnam brand through business development and networking activities.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a sales-oriented mindset and very keen in sales, business development and a relationship management role, a Recruitment Headhunter position will be an exciting sales-driven role for you!
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast- moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum 3 or up to 6 years’ successful industry experience, ideally from the Sales & Marketing, Technology, Human Resources, Finance, Healthcare, Engineering or Supply Chain background
- High level of energy and self-motivation with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a challenging dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' human capital needs.
- Ability to make decesion
- Want to be a leader in soonest future
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please get in touch with me for further details
Nam.email@example.com | 0907758782