- Prepare documents related to AP process and other processes.
- Prepare payment plan.
- Weekly AR report and daily collection update.
- View & reconcile stock between system & physical stock of warehouse & All depots anytime if need
- Receive documents and book all transactions into system.
- Make depreciation, prepaid expense, accrual entries and allocation expense to other BUs at the end of the month.
- Reconcile intercompany with other BUs.
- Prepare Tax report, CIT and other reports related to government
- Support prepare and review monthly P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow
- Reconcile monthly balance sheet.
- Support annual process of internal & external audit.
- Prepare other reports from Managementâ€™s requirements.
- Create master data for Accpac system (if any).
- Others assign by CA
- Ensure transactions are recorded accurately, sufficiently and timely.
- Do month-end closing and support complete reports (P&L, BS and CF) on time and accurately.
- Support and drive accounting procedures and processes for HCM and HN offices
Education/Training Qualifications (i.e: university degree, college, etc)
- University/college degree in Financial & accounting.
Experience(years of experience i.e: 2 year of experience in similar position)
- 2-3 years experience in same position
- 2-3 years experience in using accounting system
From 08:00 AM to 17:00 PMWilling to work overtime or weekend (if/when required)