- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Participate in design and code reviews for components produced by project teams
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Conduct technical training.
- Hands-on experience in several products and technologies : LESS, SASS, YUI, OO CSS, Angular, Backbone, Bootstrap, XML/XSLT
- Experience with tools: Eclipse, SVN/GIT, Jira, Confluence
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility, Search Engine Optimization (SEO); developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Excellent capability in Research & Development (R&D)
- Good communication in English.