Our client is urgently looking for a passionate, senior media manager who has solid experience in media planning, excited to explore digital world and want to bring added value to the organization by the most efficient media channels / buying methodology.
- Working with local brand team to understand our business need and consumers’ insight.
- Working with colleagues, corporate media, other departments and media buyers to propose the most efficient media planning in order to achieve business objective.
- Be responsible for yearly media plan and update if needed.
- Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources;
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits;
- Presenting proposals, including cost, schedules
- Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations to achieve given target;
- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners such as newspapers, magazines and websites, journalist, food bloggers...
- Proofreading advertisement content before release to brand team for approval; - Maintaining detailed records; - Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns. - Build strong relationship with leading media agency to have full exposure to new digital tactics - Experiment and maximize new digital tactic / platform to achieve business objectives efficiently.
- Take charge of PR campaign / initiatives from planning to execution.
- Master degree of Marketing / Business/ Management / Advertising
- At least 2 years working as media planner role
- At least 1 year exposure to digital planning
- English: profficiency in 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writting
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
- Real understanding of digital and other traditional advertising channels and opportunities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, proactive and team working skills
- Excellent negotiating, bargaining skills and strong deal-closing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of computers and the ability to work well with numbers and statistics
- Energy, stamina and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- Applicant must be Vietnamese male/female, 35 - 45 years of age, willing to work at Viet Nam Main Office, work in provinces of Viet Nam or oversea as required.