Responsible for management and implement programs and Marketing activities of Brands following company’s regulations and standards to achieve short and long term business target. Protect benefit and reputation of the company.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for Brands to reach target and market share. Activities including: market research, supervise activities of developing product and packaging design, valuation, new product development, monitor promotion campaigns and sales status.
- Contribute to business plan at the beginning stage to develop marketing strategy fixing with company’s vision and target.
- Determine promotion goal, propose appropriate media and allocate resources to achieve an effective campaign, cost-saving and suitable to target consumer.
- Adjust strategy and marketing plan fixing with market changing and competitive situation.
- Connect to related departments to ensure marketing activities unify with other, consistent with the overall objectives of the company
- Lead, guide, evaluate and support ABM in development.
- Other tasks assigned by the company
- At least 3 years experience in BM position at multinational companies
- Strong knowledge about consumer and FMCG market in Vietnam
- Leading and management skill by communication
- Analysis and problem solving skill
- Good communication in English
- University graduated, major Marketing is preferred
- Enterprise spirit, business oriented
- Strong leadership
- Presentation and persuade skill
- Passion of winning
- Innovation and pioneering