The SAP Coordinator will be in charge of all aspects of coordinating communications, travel, working meetings and deliverables required. This will include consolidating inputs from the Vietnam team and key SAP users and ensure inputs are correctly provided to SAP Implementation team at different stages. The coordinator will contribute throughout the project for the gap analysis phase until testing and commissioning of SAP. The role is also required to support users to raise specific input cases in SAP tool, once SAP is implemented, report system faults or conflicts and work to continuously improve the SAP system.
The SAP Coordinator will facilitate workshops, trainings and communication functions for Project One.
Desired skills and capabilities are as below:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, economics or Information Systems
- Good communication in writing and verbal in Vietnamese as well as in English
- Experiences in working with SAP, SUN, Maximo or any similar industrial databases is a plus
- Experiences in the oil and gas industry or engineering or resource extraction industry in a role of supporting internal systems/processes in one of the following areas: finance, procurement, performance management cost control and project management
- Experiences in coordinating workshops, trainings, or any other functions that involve multiple teams’ participation
- Able to work in team and team player