[Purpose of the position]
To promote sales of products and services to customers in Vietnam.
[Key tasks of the position]
- Work with B2C
- Approach the customers and making good relationship with all appointed customers
- Set up and manage customer’s profile, develop potential customers
- Advice, Introduce & sell products to customers
- Responsible for develop and implement new sales and marketing strategies
- Prepare all necessary documents for tender (if any)
- Consult and train for the users.
- Escalate as appropriate situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
- Complete all personal administration in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report all activities to direct report line manager.
[Knowledge and experience]
- Bachelors Degree related to in Medical Equipment, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology,… will be preferred
- Experience in Sales roles in Medical Sector
- Experience in presentation in front of a group of people
- Good general Vietnamese and English skills
[Personality and behavior]
- Good communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Solution orientated thinking and acting
- Results driven
- Team player with own initiative
- Cooperation skills
- Ability to plan and work independently
- Computer skills (PowerPoint; Microsoft Office…)
- Attractive salary, basic salary from 10 million to 15 million plus allowance
- Fixed 13th salary+ KPI bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Additional healthcare insurance from Bao Viet
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Provide internal training and overseas training if employee meet requirements.