1. Set objectives.
- Work with Operation Manager to plan annual sales target for Services, implement sales plan to meet these objectives.
- At the beginning of each month, counsel with business development person to establish realistic sales objectives for the month and action plan.
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) your written plan of action.
2. Handle complaints from customer, principals.
- Constructively handle all customer/principals complaints related to products and services.
3. Conduct sales meetings.
- Prepare in advance and conduct regular sales meetings.
- Review the performance of team work with business development personel, technical support to motivate and stimulate them to greater achievements.
4. Maintain a self-development program.
- Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
- Work to improve your sales skills, managerial skills, business skills and product knowledge.
5. Sales & Services Tender Management: work with Sales Co-oridinator to:
- Ensure every clients inquiry and bids are assigned to appropriate manager
- Ensure every inquiry and bids are responded in timely manner
- Assist Manager in preparing the bidding documents
- Ensure all submission are timely and fulfilling all requirements
- Follow-up with clients to improve our chances of success in bidding
1. 2-7 years of experience in sales.
2. Learning ESS Product and Services offering
3. Experience with Subsurface software solutions and complex sales processes. Understand Clients base and their internal organization chart and decision making processes related to ESS sales and services.
4. Experience Customer/Supplier Relationship Management.
5. Strong leadership, initiative qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
6. Strong understanding of Petroleum industry and market dynamics and requirements.
7. Willingness to travel and work in a multi-cultural team of professionals.
8. Proven leadership and ability to drive sales, presales teams.
9. Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
10. Be creative and initiative (New ideas/approaches) in assisting company to grow.