Reporting to the GM of Viet Nam, the position holder will be responsible for the developing and servicing Owners, Mechanical and Electrical Contractors, Consultants, End Users and relevant agencies and execute sales and business development plan. In addition, he/she is also responsible to meet the sales, margin and collection targets.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives and sales target
- Promote LV electrical components to contractors, consultants, owners and investors.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influence and key strategic partners.
- Responsible for brand promotion and lead conversions
- To actively gather market and key competitors information
- Train the sales & marketing team for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience in LV electrical components
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Good contacts with Owner, Developer, M&E consultants and Contractors are a definite advantage
- Resourceful, outgoing and a team leader
- Good knowledge in computer. (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, AutoCAD)
- Good literacy in English (C level up)