- Responsible for all sales activities. Coordination of sales activities via local dealers network. Monitor and support dealers on sales activities.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with dealer
- Develop technical skill-sets within the commercial team to enhance support of partners in winning opportunities.
- Develop sales targets and improve monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Manage, allocate of work and monitor targets for sales staffs.
- Monitor customer feedback on services and products of the company and make recommendations promptly and properly. Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of sales systems and processes
- Training sales staffs and maintain sales team
- Sales experience. Experience in building material or ceramic is preferable
- Manage sales team.
- Ability to manage and influence team members in a matrix organization.
- Available for frequent travel as this job covers nationwide customers’ network.
- Ability to work closely with multiple groups in the organization.
- Efficient, effective and timely execution of the business strategies
- Fluent in English