SALES & TARGET:
Present, promote and sell industrial equipment and solutions for the Pharmaceutical industry segments (in liquid, solid or semi-solid form) to existing and prospective customers.
▪ Generate sales calls and visit existing and potential customers
▪ Conduct presentations and demos, proof of concepts and any other related demonstrations as relevant to sales.
▪ Perform analyses of existing and potential customers’ needs and offer solutions that address their needs
▪ Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions in line with company’s standards, rules and regulations or as directed.
▪ Achieve sales targets on a yearly and quarterly basis.
▪ Cooperate and coordinate with team members and other departments e.g. Technical Services, Engineering Operations, Project Management and sales colleagues from other departments, in order to be able to offer solutions that fulfill the customer’s needs
▪ Regular update of RIS (Rieckermann Information System)/CRM system with the support of the Team Assistant.
▪ Calculate client quotations.
MARKET STRATEGIES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
Plan and execute marketing strategies to reach various demographics of customers.
▪ Analyze the territory/market’s potential and identify potential customers General Name TBA Department PHARMACEUTICALS Geographical area to be covered Vietnam Reports to Division Manager Location Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam Employment type Full-time
▪ Supply management with information on customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities
▪ Keep oneself constantly updated on relevant knowledge, trends and best practices of the industry.
▪ Support continuous improvement by pro-actively providing new ideas.
CUSTOMER & SUPPLIER/PARTNER RELATIONSHIP:
Develop, establish and maintain long term, positive relationships with customers and suppliers/partners.
▪ Provide excellent service to customers by giving undivided attention and focus on meeting their needs.
▪ Anticipate questions, concerns and future issues and provide solutions which consistently will result in repeated business, word of mouth referrals and increased sales.
▪ Find solutions to customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
▪ Closely cooperate and coordinate with the Suppliers/Partners.
To assist on ad hoc tasks or projects as required by the Division Manager and the Management.