- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.ng the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same industry field (not express company
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Basic English written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.